Benefits of Medical Grade LN
Benefits of medical nitrogen
- All medical grade gases are produced, tested and controlled according to the highest industry standards.
- Liquid nitrogen provides temperatures as low as -196°C and it can be used for cryobiology and cryotherapy. The low temperature is used in cryoconservation for the long term preservation of blood, blood components, other cells, body fluids or tissue samples. In cryosurgery, medical nitrogen can be used, for example, for minor surgical procedures such as the obliteration of warts in dermatology
Why use medical grade over industrial
- Traceability – audit trail tracing the drug from manufacture to end users.
- Quality – Evaluated and authorized for sale in Canada by Health Canada as ethical drug for human use.
- Control – handled according to internationally attested standards: tested according to Natural Formulary (NF) standard, handled by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) trained personnel in Health Canada licensed facilities.
Risks of using industrial, violation of regulations
- Industrial nitrogen is not licensed as a drug for human use.
- Industrial nitrogen is not manufactured and tested according to medical nitrogen standards.
- Industrial nitrogen does not provided traceability and quality control.